Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@NatureLover @

Everything is falling apart. I fired my ndis support manager yesterday and all other things.  You know what that was in reaction to.

I just need a few mins  right now to try and calm down and think about what I'm going to say before I make any decisions. 

It's not you,  you've been nothing short of a rock through all this.

Oh gosh, Lee! Oh wow. 😮

I am so sorry that everything is falling apart 😞

How are you feeling now, any calmer? 

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  no.

But that's ok.  I'm doing what I need to do.

I'm glad you're here today

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLover  no.

Can you take one of your calming tablets (if you haven't already)?

I'm so sorry, I won't be around much this afternoon...but I will be back briefly this evening.

I hope you can calm down OK...you can also tag other people if you need company. Thinking of you, and sending a very gentle warm hug, Lee ❤

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  are y ou still here right now? If so please just wait for my next message

OK, Lee...

@Lee71 

@NatureLoverI was hoping,  I don't know.  I know we can't talk about  it.  I don't see anything wrong with how well we have  connected.  We've said that several times in the months we been talking . I like talking to you,  sharing photos videos and so on.

I want you to know that in no way is this your fault,  since my first day here you have been kind, caring  supportive,  great company,  it's been good to have someone to share my photos with.  Again I'm sorry,  this isn't your fault, the decision that was made is wrong and unfair in my eyes. You said you dont want to get banned, I know where that came from, I won't allow that to happen.

You're a good person, very kind.  And without you standing by my side I don't know of or how I would have made it through. So I want to thank you, everything, for being  you.  The people on this forum are lucky to have you.

So as soon as I send this message, I'm going to start the process of leaving the forums,  not your fault in any way,  I wish the words thank you were enough.  Take good care @NatureLover 

Lee, please don't leave...I'm still here to support you, just a bit less. Other people here also care about you and want to support you ❤❤

@Lee71 

@NatureLoverit's already done,  I sent the email. It's not fair and it's not right.  I know there are others here, and I do engage with them sometimes. This is just not ok .

Please take care of yourself.  And t h is decision isn't your fault

Hey @Lee71 and @NatureLover 

I can hear this has been really difficult to process @Lee71 and I'm sorry to hear it has left you considering to leave the forums. I encourage you to both to keep this conversation off the forums and between you and the Community Managers who will be back in on Monday. They will be able to provide you with more support and clarity around how to move forward Smiley Happy

Take care today!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance