Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Autumn_Leaf
Senior Contributor

TW I’m distressed

I’m so distressed I’m non stop crying and I’m so upset and crying and scared and done 

idk what to do bad thoughts are exploding in my mind I can’t deal anymore 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: TW I’m distressed

Hey @Autumn_Leaf I'm here with you. Sounds like everything is a LOT right now - sometimes taking things back to the most basic of our needs can help. A few deep breaths, check in with ourselves - Have I eaten recently? Do I need to take a walk? Would a cup of tea or a shower be helpful? This is the stuff I try to ask myself. What do you think you need right now?

I havnt eaten cause of my Ed 

maybe a walk might help 

Tysm for ur support 

Hey @Autumn_Leaf I am sorry you are so distressed. Will something help to break this for you right now? I was a bit out of sorts this afternoon so I went for a swim and on the way home I bought a chocolate for a treat.

Has something occurred to upset you so much? Sitting with you.

You're welcome @Autumn_Leaf - and if ever you need that little bit of extra support, you can always tag whichever moderator is online by using the @ symbol and typing it out, then picking it from the drop down so it shows up in blue like this: @moderator.

I hope the walk was helpful hun, and that your system has settled a bit now. I'm only around for another hour but another mod will be along soon - in any case, like @Eve7 said we're sitting with you hun 💜

Tysm @Jynx @Eve7 

u guys are so nice tysm 

Are you safe @Autumn_Leaf ?

I’m struggling but okay 

Glad you're okay @Autumn_Leaf. Is there anything on your mind that could be worth chatting about? I always find it helpful to get stuff off my chest. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance