Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

Hi all;

I haven't slept very well the past few days so anxiety's raring its head. Woman Frustrated I took a prn anti anxiety pill last night before bed and slept like a baby with lovely dreams, and woke calmly smiling.

Doesn't get any better than that...woke up.jpg

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

That’s awesome @Owlunar Heart

Heyyy @Hope4me hope you have more good nights sleep my friend xoxo

Hello @Teej , @outlander , @CheerBear 

@Teej @Shaz51 @Hope4me @Owlunar @outlander 

This helped me to smile today.

7F9075DA-0AA6-47D7-8E7B-CC954CA65872.jpeg

lol @Maggie

Aw thanks @Maggie 

That's awesome - thanks for sharing 

I wouldn't wear shoes like that myself - but a big WTG for people who are game to do so

Pigeons -- game - of course Smiley Happy

Dec

how about these @Owlunar@Maggie@outlander 

chocolate shoeschocolate shoes

@Shaz51 @Teej @Owlunar @outlander @Hope4me  And anyone passing. This made me smile. I know the pandemic is more than hard, so a asile for whatever,  is worth it.

3CC7C59F-3168-4D78-A9A9-C0851023E424.jpeg

i like that one @Maggie

Smiley Very Happy I love that picture @Maggie 

hello @outlander@Teej@Owlunar@Hope4me